Dienstag, 23. Juni 2015

Pavel Kiselev





















I consider a creative process to be the most important manifestation of human nature. Creativity is a process of harmonization of the visual environment at all its levels – physical, moral, energetic. While creating works of art in any form of creativity, a person develops spiritually himself/herself and through the results of his/her creativity influences the people who have the art of creativity understanding. The main purpose of my work in the sphere of photography is finding out a sensual component but not the formal one. To my mind, in the perception of a photograph the leading part is played by the image energy, but not a form or decoration. That is why I photograph people a lot; such photos include a lot of emotions, emotional states, sensuality. Alongside with studio work, I take a lot of pictures during trips and travels. My creative work turns out to be especially fruitful during the trips with my loved one. In this case my journey photographic stories are more sincere, and the photographs are more lively and emotional. I am a member of the Union of Photography Artists of Russia and the Creative Union of Artists. I have my own photo studio and Creative Photography School. MY BOOKS http://www.blurb.com/user/store/photokiselev

Rate this:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen