Samstag, 22. August 2015

Mira Nedyalkova





















I have always loved photography as art, but i started with drawing and I was also was a model.Later in 2007 I discovered photography as a means to express myself and completely replaced painting. My photographs are not exactly a photographs, my creations are somewhere in between paintings and photography. In my images I use pain as a beauty, erotic as a psychological way of life. I express myself and my intimate inner life. Indeed, the majority of my works are in the water, this of course is not accidental. From many points of view, for me the water is very suitable means to express what I carry in me and recreate my ideas.. It’s really inspiring to me the water is my creation. The creation the life, the power…the water is filled with tremendous energy. It is the winner of pleasure and delight it gives life, but also poses a risk, threat, it can destroy us. I love the transparency  and purity of water light and reflecting and transformations that is suffered in contact with another medium. For me the water is highly erotic element precisely because of the opposites that brings. Water is the one who quenches our  thirst and saves us. Lust for life of each of us, the thirst for love and the eternal struggle and attempt to erase, to dull to heal the pain, sadness, loneliness…



Mira Nedyalkova : The water is my creation

Creation / Mira Nedyalkova
Official Website | Facebook Blog
Mira Nedyalkova – I have always loved photography as art, but i started with drawing and I was also was a model. Later in 2007 I discovered photography as a means to express myself and completely replaced painting.The water is my creation.

My photographs are not exactly a photographs,my creations are somewhere in between paintings and photography. In my images I use pain as a beauty, erotic as a psychological way of life. I express myself and my intimate inner life. In my photographs you would find beauty and strong will for life, sorrow and pain, love and eroticism as constant part of our life…

I would love to connect all that feelings. For me that is the only way to know the sweetness to be alive, to know the happiness and become part of the beauty of life.


In my photos the model (character) is not only beautiful, she must brings not only joy but also sadness, she exudes eroticism and coldness, she is filled with joy.. but the pain is forever with her. My model is my main element, but in fact it is almost as if it is not there at all, all there is is my soul and my world. My images do not present the model- her nice shapes or beautiful eyes. The eyes are closed in almost every image, my character is disembodied, her nakedness isleft unseen, forgotten… eroticism is what fascinates the viewer, but not to excite his senses, but to enter his soul, the essence … we sink deep intoyour heart and your mind … to help us to know, to see nearly our fears and hidden desires and to accept them, to accept them in order to enjoy them.


Creation / Mira Nedyalkova


Majority of my works are in the water. From many points of view, for me the water is very suitable means to express what I carry in me and recreate my ideas. First I will saythat from a technical point of view, shooting water brings me great joy. Incontact with light, shadows, shapes and colors the water transforms in an incredible way and the final effect is outstanding and always surprising. It’s really inspiring to me. From the artistic point of view and as a vehicle, the water is my creation. The creation, the life, and the power…the water is filled with tremendous energy. It is the winner of pleasure and delight, it gives life, but also poses a risk, threat, it can destroy us. I love the transparency and purity of water, light and reflecting and transformations that is suffered in contact with another medium. For me, the water is highly erotic element precisely because of the opposites that brings. Water is the one who quenches our thirst and saves us. Lust for life of each of us, the thirst for love and the eternal struggle and attempt to erase, to dull, to heal the pain, sadness, loneliness…


Creation / Mira Nedyalkova
[Models: Valentina Feula and Nicole Andrea]



 perduta quando posava davanti l’obiettivo.

1 Kommentar: