Montag, 7. Januar 2013

a message of Facbook for new year


great Sunday ღ '¯ `• ¸ ƸӜƷ my friends: D.

"" a message of Facbook for new year "" for Michael Boeke-Grzimek :(((((

We have removed the content you have posted
We have the following content that you posted or the administrator you were removed because they violated the Declaration of the Rights and Duties of Facebook:

You have been temporarily blocked
Your ability to post content to Facebook was blocked for 30 days.

If you know the features of Facebook will continue abusing, can your account will be permanently banned.

Read over by the standards of the Facebook Community
To prevent re-blocking of your account after the 30-day lock, please remove any residual content in your account that violates the Facebook Terms of Service.

For more information on our policies you get to the standards of the Facebook community: http://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/







 


 


 for 30 Tage sleeeeeping :(((
Thank you Facebook,
I was allowed CHRISTMAS & the to come into NEW YEAR with my ღღღ friends ღ
I got the first closures before CHRISTMAS had !! that is my (friendly really good) friend tease :D facbook pity, that you can not do it differently, as licking :(


------


You have been temporarily blocked
Your ability to post content to Facebook was blocked for 30 days.

If you know the features of Facebook will continue abusing, can your account will be permanently banned.

Read over by the standards of the Facebook Community
To prevent re-blocking of your account after the 30-day lock, please remove any residual content in your account that violates the Facebook Terms of Service.

For more information on our policies you get to the standards of the Facebook community: http://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/


-----------------------   :(((



 it is no wonder that I'm posting so much music !!!
it was a feeling !!! and I still do not know
what can I post on FB !!!
nothing! because you, my friends since the last friends the "my filament" still must eliminate !!! ???


 -----------------
 somehow I didn't like more here !
all my work deleted from 01.01
let's see why MS Tomy on G+ is :D
https://plus.google.com/u/0/112063946124358686266


 Now everything is back :/ strange :( the internett tooday :(     https://www.facebook.com/KaufsImKilo

blocked for 30 days. :(((((((((((((

 ---------------

it is no wonder that I'm posting so much music !!!
it was a feeling !!! and I still do not know
what can I post on FB !!!
nothing! because you, my friends since the last friends the "my filament" still must eliminate !!! ???

♥♫♥♪ ♥♫♥♪ Kristina Hardy ♥♫♥♪ ♥♫♥♪ Music is the universal language of the world. Happy Sunday, Michael. <<<<

I should also like pictures but how can I tell faster !!! and my friends like it more :(( !!! ??? Music is too much work when I want to post it objectively (( !! http://kaufsimkilo.blogspot.de/2012/11/youtube-playlists.html I think Germany is the country with the Most data closures for music !!!
daily new on youtube are blocked for Germany !!! for someone with a big heart for music, a full-time job to clean up the Playlists and sort new !!! a basic why many (German) My Playlists frequenting !!! they run in germany !!! die "best of" lists from youtube, run in the cut to 20% in germany is no fun :(((



if I had that power! I would eventually make the internett complete new! objective under supervision! and with a new technology that is safe!
and a minimum of 10 years must not buy new technology!
what my dream today!
Block I had before CHRISTMAS dreamed!
I often hate my dreams!
because many were the truth, later!


 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen